Non classé > Uniformization of product categories
Fnac and Darty have formed a single group since 2016. With this merger, we are working on the harmonization of our tools to simplify the work of our active Marketplace vendors on both Fnac and Darty. We will progressively migrate towards a standardization of categorisations and templates of product sheets between the two sites. Thus, you will be able to use identical data in your files or product flows and import them more easily on both platforms, then by 2020, import your product catalog on a single platform.
We start the work of standardization of our catalogue from September 20th to October 14th. This has led to changes in the list of categories and attributes to be filled in your flows for creating or modifying product sheets for the categories below:
Deployment planning :
- DARTY : From Sept. 20th to Oct. 7th : PEM & GEM
- FNAC : October 14th : PEM & GEM
You receive this email because a part of your offers are matched on the product categories above. Following the different deployement task, you may have to recreate your offer.
- If you usualy work with an API flow, with a channel manager or regulary update your offer CSV, don’t worry, your offers will be automatically recreated.
- In case of a manual managementof your offers from the seller back office, you may have to recreate them. We invite you to check after our category updates that your offers are still online
- Concerning the creation of your product sheets on Darty.com please find attached the before / after files of categories and attributes correspondences
If you have created product sheets in the past in thoses categories, you will loose the control of their content, however, we will change their categories and make changes to bring the content to the new attributes. For your future product creations, you can download the mapping file between new and old categories by following this link
For the Fnac Marketplace, there are no special actions to plan on your offers.
We are well aware that these projects impact you on a daily basis, and we are working to improve our transition processes for the Darty Marketplace so that it is transparent for you.
Marketplace Fnac Darty Team