Manage my orders
It’s very simple to manage to manage your orders on our marketplace by consulting our ordering and payment process.
Please note that our marketplace never deducts commission from the seller’s account. The commission amount is always deducted from the seller’s profits on sales.
To easily set up your delivery schedule, go to your Marketplace seller account and enter your :
- Setting your shipping costs
- Managing delivery methods
- Setting your journey times
- Postage and packing association In just a few clicks :
My account > My seller settings > My shipping settings
If you sell bulky products, you need to activate the bulky delivery mode by first using our contact form:
- Go to the contact form
- Request activation of the fast delivery mode (Subject: “Other question”)
- Once you’ve received your activation confirmation, go to “My shipping settings” and click on “Manage bulky delivery”.
If you are a seller of new or second-hand books, a specific configuration is dedicated to you:
The Darcos law aimed at strengthening fairness and trust between players in the book sector and supporting its economy will come into force on October 4, 2023. This law imposes the setting of a minimum price of €3 on book deliveries for new books up to €35 by order and 1 cent minimum by order beyond €35.
Details on the application of these regulations:
- The minimum rate for shipping charges applies to deliveries made to the buyer’s home or collection point, but is not applicable to books withdrawn from a book retail business.
- These shipping costs must be applied to all customers, including members of a loyalty program. They are applicable to all new books sold in France, regardless of whether they are French or foreign books.
- They also concern mixed parcels: concretely, orders including a book and another product do not escape these shipping costs.
In order to comply with Darcos Law, Fnac Marketplace will activate, from October 7, 2023, two new logistics categories Book_A (for books <250g) and Book_B (for books >250g) dedicated to books applying a minimum shipping cost of €3 for all new book orders.
How to use these two new logistics categories?
• For existing new book offers : these offers will be automatically reclassified into the new Book_A and Book_B categories.
• BOOK_A and BOOK_B management rules for any new book offer :
o Personalized shipping costs cannot fall below €3
o Impossibility of changing the default logistics category on new book offers
o No free shipping option
• For any used book offer : these offers will be automatically reclassified into the new Book_A and Book_B categories.
o Possibility of using a personalized category with shipping costs less than €3 or even equal to €0
o Possibility of putting a “free shipping” promotion
o Possibility of checking the “free shipping” box
We also remind you that, in accordance with the update of our Terms & Conditions for Vendors – Article 4.3 – Obligations relating to the price of Products, the price of the book is set under the conditions provided for by the Lang law of August 10, 1981.
You can deliver your standard-sized products (>30kg) by :
– Normal : delivery of the parcel to the customer’s home address without a tracking number
– Tracked : delivery of the parcel to the customer’s home address with the option of tracking its status and location. The tracking number and carrier must be provided when you declare that your order has been dispatched
– Registered : delivery of the parcel to the customer’s home address with the possibility of tracking its status and location. The parcel is delivered against signature. The
tracking number and carrier must be provided. We advise you to insure this parcel.
– Express : delivery of the parcel to the customer’s home within 24 to 48 hours, with the option of tracking its status and location. The tracking number and carrier must be provided.
For bulky products, there are 4 levels of delivery service: (cumulative)
– With or without appointment
– With or without installation
– Delivered to the room of your choice or at the door
– With or without collection
The tracking number is mandatory for all tracked or recorded delivery orders. If you do not provide the tracking number, an incompressible period of 21 days will be applied to declare receipt.
When the order is accepted, fill in the carrier field and the tracking number field. You can send the tracking number of the order to the customer at any time via our messaging tool.
If you use your own API system, use the API Carriers Quiery to retrieve the list of carriers and their API codes and the API Orders Update to declare tracking numbers and carriers during shipping.
- For all Products costing €25 or less including VAT, delivery is at the Buyer’s discretion.
- For all Products costing between €25 and €200 including VAT, delivery must be tracked or against signature.
- For all Products costing more than €200 including VAT, delivery must be against signature.
You are obliged to respect the delivery method chosen by the Buyer.
You may refuse to deliver the Product ordered in the normal way, whatever the price of the Product. In this case, you must expressly state this reservation on the description associated with the Product. If you fail to do so, the criteria for choosing the delivery method mentioned above will be applied.
Delivery costs for products are calculated according to the logistical category of the product as follows:
|Category||1st Product||Additionnal product|
|A||2,80 €||3,89 €||5,19 €||0,80 €||1,30 €||1,70 €|
|BOOK_A||3,00 €||3,89 €||5,19 €||0,80 €||1,30 €||1,70 €|
|B||3,99 €||4,99 €||5,99 €||1,00 €||1,50 €||1,90 €|
|BOOK_B||3,99 €||4,99 €||5,99 €||1,00 €||1,50 €||1,90 €|
|C||4,79 €||6,19 €||8,29 €||1,70 €||2,20 €||3,00 €|
|D||6,99 €||8,99 €||12,99 €||2,50 €||3,00 €||5,00 €|
|E||8,99 €||12,99 €||15,99 €||3,00 €||4,00 €||6,00 €|
|F||12,99 €||16,99 €||24,99 €||5,00 €||6,00 €||9,00 €|
|G||19,99 €||22,99 €||29,99 €||7,00 €||10,00 €||14,00 €|
|H||29,99 €||29,99 €|
|I||39,99 €||39,99 €|
|J||49,99 €||49,99 €|
|K||59,99 €||59,99 €|
You can download the details of the categories by clicking here
You can change your shipping costs at any time :
- Go to the “my seller settings” page in your seller account
- Click on “my delivery settings”
- Click on the “offer my shipping costs” button or change the shipping cost for the desired service level to “0” for one or more logistics categories
- Save your
You can also change the logistics category for each of your offers:
- Go to the page for your offer via the “manage my offers” link
- Select the logistics category you wish to associate with the offer
- Save your
For each order received by a Buyer, FNAC and/or DARTY marketplace will receive a commission equal to a percentage of the amount of the order, including shipping costs and VAT. This commission is calculated according to product categories.
Please note that the Fnac/Darty marketplace never deducts commission from sellers’ bank accounts; commission is always deducted from sales made by the seller.
– To offer shipping costs for predefined delivery, follow this path:
My seller account > my seller settings > my shipping settings
You can choose to offer shipping costs to your customers on all your products or only on certain product categories by ticking the box of your choice.
Depending on your needs, click on :
Offer free shipping on all my products
Offer carriage costs for all my products except for bulk delivery services
Shipping costs will be indicated as 0 EUR on Fnac/Darty and you will not receive any compensation for shipping costs following this path.
– To offer shipping costs for bulk delivery, follow the same procedure
My seller account > my seller settings > my shipping settings:
Then click on :
As a seller, you are responsible for the delivery of the products you sell and for your choice of carrier. Select the carrier for your order directly from your account.
- Go to the “Sales” section of your seller account
- Click on “Sales to be processed
- Select your order in the “Order number” column
- Select your carrier
My Account > Sales > Sales to process > Order No. > Select a carrier
You can also select your carrier via API. You will need to set up this functionality with your feed aggregator or with the help of our API documentation if you manage APIs yourself.
You can indicate your conditions for returning a product. These will appear in your shop. It’s essential to be as transparent as possible, as this reassures our customers and is an important factor in their decision to place an order with you!
My account > My Pro settings > My returns conditions
After-sales service must be one of the pillars of your shop. Keep in mind that the quality of your after-sales service will have a direct impact on your customers’ satisfaction and consequently on your sales performance.
Be responsive to your customers’ messages and available for any solicitation. It is essential to have a good relationship with all clients. Using courteous, professional and well-maintained language will contribute to effective communication.
Regarding foreign sellers, it is essential to have a multilingual team that can meet any type of request in a fluent French.
You have 48 hours after the opening of a claim to provide a response to the customer. Without a satisfactory solution within 8 working days, the Fnac Marketplace reserves the right to refund the order.
NB : Sales partners do not have the hand to close a claim unless you make a full refund of the order. The customer and Customer Service can close the incident.
Use the Fnac back-office interface as the only way to manage client reimbursements as part of the customer support service. If a seller uses an alternative way to manage, FNAC reserves the rights to take adequate measures in conformity with our User Terms in order to restore the satisfaction of our common values.
Reimbursements are made under the basis of the balance due. If your amount to reimburse is superior to your balance due, you will be able to make a request from your back-office to give an explanation on the problem and the impacted orders : Rubric > Contact us > Select the motive “Order to refund”
In the case of your customers’ right of withdrawal
The legal period of withdrawal for the buyer is fourteen (14) days from the day after the receival of the product or the last parcel of his order.
This period extends to the next working day when it ends on a Saturday, Sunday, or public holiday. The buyer has fourteen (14) days from the receipt of the seller’s return address in France to return the product at his own expense.
Remember to inform on your return conditions. Even in cases of withdrawal, the vendor must provide a prepaid label for any product being returned outside of Europe.
The seller is free to extend this reflection period left to the buyer
There is a right of trial, and this includes any product (except under cellophane as software, DVD…). The buyer has the right to plug in the device and test it.
In the event of a dispute by your customer upon receipt of the product
Unless proven otherwise, our seller partners bear full responsibility. Since the carrier is not considered a third party to the contract, follow-up cannot be considered evidence for the carrier because it would be for themself.
Whether the package has tracking or not, the customer’s signature is the sole proof of proper execution which could act as an opposition to the customer. Follow-up does not equate to an acknowledgement of safe delivery by the customer.
Nevertheless, the Buyer must send you a sworn statement which stipulates that he never received the parcel in question.
We would like to remind you that seller partners are required to get transportation insurance.
Also, we only apply the code of consumption (Contract Btoc) which means that if the Customer has not issued a complaint on the delivery slip but has manifested themself within a reasonable time (less than 72 hours after delivery), our sales partners must take charge of the complaint and carry out, as a minimum, a product evaluation at no cost to the buyer (analysis of the delivery note, product photos, packaging) as provided for in the Case Law.
What is the 2-year legal warranty of conformity ?
The GLC is valid for two (2) years after the product is delivered, regardless if the product is brand-new, used, or refurbished. As a result, our vendor partners respond to any conformity issues arising from new or used products within two years of the product’s delivery.
You are responsible for the compliance of the repair, whether it is done with a third party or the brand. The buyer is entitled to refuse a direct takeover by a third party, and require the takeover by the seller.
The application of the GLC must be free of charge to the Buyer and applies to all products, namely major parts, accessories, consumables.
⚠ You must refund the buyer if you are unable to bring the product into compliance within thirty (30) days. If you do not intervene within this period, FNAC reserves the right to refund the buyer on your behalf.
- For all orders closed since January 1, 2022:
- Any product repaired under the legal warranty of conformity will benefit from a 6-month warranty extension.
- No guarantee can be refused on items sold as second-hand goods before the 13th month (as opposed to the previous 7th month). From the 13th month, the seller may request proof from the customer that the defect existed earlier. (This assumption does not prevent the seller from offering an additional commercial warranty.)
- Any product immobilization under the GLC suspends the remaining warranty period until the product is delivered in good condition.
- The legal warranty of conformity is extended for a further two years starting from the date the item was replaced if the customer requests repair, but the seller insists on replacement.
Any claims of non-conformity must be made following a product analysis by the seller or any party qualified to make such claims. With the use of an expertise—which the seller may do internally—he can provide proof that the claim is false.
If the answers provided do not answer your question, contact us via our contact form by clicking here.
If the answers provided do not answer your question, contact us via our contact form by clicking here.
For any concerns about your own API feeds, contact our API Team at the following address: Marketplace.email@example.com